FLAWTECH-EPRIBTK-1 Boiler Tube Damage Kit
- Officially Licensed by EPRI -
- Kit contains 19 Boiler Tubes with various damage indications manufactured by FlawTech while incorporating EPRI Technology.
- Material: 18 tubes are SA513 Type 5 Gr1020/1026 c/s and 1 tube is 304/304L s/s.
- Tube Specifications: (18 tubes) @ 2.5” OD x 0.25” Wall x ~8” Long and (1 tube) @ 1.5" OD x 0.25" Wall x ~8" Long
- Tubes containing ID flaws have been cut into 180° segments and "tacked welded" back together.
Flaws / Indications:
- Long Term Overheating/Creep
- Fire Side Corrosion (Coal)
- Toe Crack, Stress Corrosion (Stainless tube)
- Soot Blower Erosion
- Fatigue Crack (Toe)
- Maintenance Damage
- Chemical Cleaning Damage (Thinning & Pitting)
- Material Flaw (Forging Lap)
- Corrosion Fatigue Crack
- Fly Ash Erosion, Hydrogen Damage
- Acid Phosphate Corrosion
- Caustic Gouging
- Supercritical Waterwall Cracking (1.5" OD tube)
- Weld Defects (Lack of Fusion & Porosity)
- Document Package: Includes C of C, Specimen Flaw Data, “As Built” Drawings, Ultrasonic Report (as per PH-11-03-Rev3), Measuring & Test Equipment Certificates and MTR’s
Carrying Case: Included (Rolling & Lockable)