FLAWTECH-S10-K1 Supplement 10 Kit for Dissimilar Metal Welds
This Kit Includes:
- SS/CS Welded Piping (4" Sch 80 x 24"L x 360° Seg.)
- SS/CS Welded Piping (6" Sch 160 x 24"L x 360° Seg.)
- SS/CS Welded Piping (8" Sch 80 x 24"L x 360° Seg.)
- SS/CS Welded Piping (12" Sch 80s x 24"L x 180° Seg.)
- SS/CS Welded Piping (24" Sch 80s x 24"L x 90° Seg.)
- The kits are manufactured to meet the minimum requirements of ASME boilder & pressure vessel code, Secion XI, Appendix VIII, of Supplement 3.
- At least 50% of the cracks will be coincident with fabricated conditions such as ground & "as-welded" crowns, counterbores & weld root conditions.
- Flaw depths will range from the 10-30% through the 61-100% depth ranges as specified in ASME Section XI, Appendix VIII.
- All flaws will be mechanical fatigue or thermal fatigue cracks with at least 75% of the cracks being thermal fatigue.
- Critical tolerance: +/- 0.040” (1MM)
- Kit weight ~360LBS (due to weight special shipping considerations apply).
Customize Your Kit - Contact Us For More Details
Inquire for Price Information